Geophysical Innovations and Services is now offering Airborne Geophysical Services and Geophysical Survey equipment on lease that includes a broad range state of Art and latest technology instrumentation.
Two Piper Chieftain 350 aircraft equipped with:
- Stingers and wingtip pods for Horizontal Magnetic Gradiometer System
- Geometrics Cesium Magnetometer sensors
- RMS real time
- Inflight magnetic Compensator and digital data acquisition
- Multiple Radiation Solutions Crystal Packs
- AgNAV GPS navigation system
- Power distribution unit
- Radar altimeter
- Camera and other peripheral instruments
One set of identical instruments as listed above with a Stinger for a Cessna Grand Caravan 206.
One Helicopter Tri axial Horizontal Magnetic Gradiometer System, Cesium Magnetometer Censors, RMS magnetic Compensator, digital data acquisition, Radiation Solution Crystal Pack, AgNav GPS navigation system, power distribution unit, Radar altimeter, Laser altimeter, Camera and other peripheral instruments.